I was intially contacted by Direct 2 Florist after their CEO Simon noticed the business portraits, I captured for Flowers on the Cobbles.
Simon wanted us to capture natural portraits of their Florists. This was to showcase the personality and talent of the Florists in their network.
- To product a collection of images for Direct 2 Florist showing the range of Florists in their network.
- It was also important to capture natural portraits of the Florists at work. To showcase their personality and passion for their craft.
- Product photography.
- To create images that could be used across social media sites, their website and printed literature.
- Photography style should be clean, natural and shot with a shallow depth of field.
- Some images should be shot to allow content to be added at a later stage.
- High resolution images edited in Amanda’s signature style in both colour and black & white.
- Worldwide commercial usage
- Image should be captured in different formats (landscape, letterbox, square and portrait) so that they can work on different marketing mediums including; print, web and social medias sites.
“Images are great thank you! Nice wide variety – lots for us to go at. Many thanks! Looking forward to weaving these into our websites etc." Simon Sterling, Director of Direct2Florist.
If you are interested in having Dantuma Photography capture your business story which is a combination of portraits and product photos do get in touch for further details.